Posted by
Jessi
In:
Exciting facts about donating blood
1. First and foremost, I did not die.
2. It took me fourteen minutes to donate my blood.
3. There is a lot of paperwork involved.
4. They wanted to be very sure I'm not promiscuous
5. I did not get a cookie, just lemonade. I feel lied to.
6. I was not offered one of the "I helped starve a mosquito by donating blood" stickers.
7. I was rather dizzy afterward.
8. Donating blood apparently makes you hungry because I just devoured half a medium pizza, which is completely disgusting.
This entry was posted on 4:53 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
4 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
I hope you don't mean 14 minutes of needle time because that just sounds unnatural.
I'm sorry that you were dizzy and didn't get a cookie.
It was fourteen minutes of needle time! It was a very weird experience.
No cookies? That ain't right! Good for you for being such a trooper. Do NOT beat yourself up over the pizza, as that negates the whole "check me out I overcame the natural fear of needles and did my part to help humanity/what have you done with your day today" sense of satisfaction which goes with such selfless deeds :)
Very proud of you, Jessi. =) And I'll give you a cookie when I see you. No worries.
Post a Comment