I am decidedly bored on this Sunday evening and do not actually feel like doing homework. Actually, all I FEEL like doing is whining about how my lack of television makes it impossible for me to watch the Academy Awards. Instead of doing either of those things, I will finally get around to this blog entry.

Tagged by Stacy

1. As a child, when I misbehaved, I was punished by being forced to stand on my knees and remain still and silent for awhile. I didn't realize how strange this was until I wrote an essay about it for my Advanced Composition class and everyone was very weirded out. So I guess it can count for one of my unusual things.

2. Although my parents both fluently speak Ukrainian and Spanish, Ukrainian is the language that they chose to teach me. This is not prove useful in high school. I am, for the most part, fluent in Ukrainian. I can clearly understand the language, and I can speak slowly and carefully. Although if you start using uncommon words, relating to preaching or politics, I get confused.

3. I have set up a shrine to a monkey inside of a church bathroom stall.

4. I seem to have a thing with obscure entertainment. The Shadow is one of my favorite movies, and I have re-read the Forbidden Games Trilogy more than any other reading material.

5. I participate so much in class that one of my teachers has taken to calling me Hermione, and another teacher has said, after asking a question, "Does anyone other than Jessica know the answer?"

6. One of my favorite foods is creamy jello. It's really just jello mixed with cream cheese before it is fridged, but it is very tasty. I LOVE cheese, but anyone who knows me at all knows that, so I decided to use the jello bit instead.

I tag Buffy although she has yet to get around to doing the name thing!