Name Game
Tagged by Miss Stacy.
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Jessica Kay Brazalovich
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first three letters of your name, plus izzle)
Jesizzle. Clearly, I strike fear into the hearts of gangstas everywhere. Either that or I'm a store brand version of Rice Krispie cereal.
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three of your last)
Jbra. See, bra just sounds silly with anything.
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Pink Penguin. Now I sound like a Pink Panther ripoff. (It was either that or Pink Bunny, which just sounded like a girly drink)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, Street you live on):
Kay Wenonah. This isn't actually all that bad. Although I think my character would have to be fairly ditzy and skanky.
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 3 letters of mom’s maiden name)
Bra-Je Czr...that doens't sound Star Wars at all. I don't know what it does sound like. Silliness!
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (favorite color, favorite drink)
Pink Seabreeze. (Okay, so I've never actually HAD a seabreeze, but I've always thought they sound yummy, and I felt an alcoholic drink was necessary. In all reality, I'd probably have to say Pink Iced Green Tea which just sounds ridiculous. Who says "Gah! A villain! If only Pink Iced Green Tea were here!!!"?)
8. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad’s middle name, 1st letter of a sibling’s first name, last letter of your moms middle name)
Eakzd...I don't even know how to pronounce this.
9. YOUR STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/body spray)
Baby Phat Goddess. Okay, that was entirely for Stacy's amusement, but it's actually fairly appropriate.
10. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother & father’s middle name)
Like Staca, my parents don't have middle names. Hope I never have to go into witness protection (Okay, for maybe more than just that reason)
I tag Buffy, if she ever checks this.
This entry was posted on 7:58 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.










3 comments:
I like your gangsta/generic cereal name.
The stripper name is extremely ... apt, and I'm a fan of your alternative superhero name! It has a certain ring. :)
LOL on the Pink Iced Green Tea. I think you'd be very mysterious with that one.
Post a Comment