Posted by
Jessi
In:
Christmas Songs
Tagged by Stacy to list my five favorite Christmas songs.
So, in no particular order...
1. Christmas Song by the Dave Matthews band
2. You're a Mean One, Mr Grinch
3. Gesu Bambino
4. Walking in a Winter Wonderland
5. Mary Did You Know
Someone has to tell me how to do things with this blog. If I could set up my Dad's stocks program, you think I'd be able to figure this out. But no.
This entry was posted on 1:05 PM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
4 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










4 comments:
What precisely do you want to do with your blog, Jessi? Ask and perhaps someone will have an answer.
I'm a little disappointed you didn't respond to my luwak poop coffee blog entry. I would've thought you would've enjoyed that one.
Oh. I keep forgetting to mention that I love the picture you posted on here.
Sigh,I think 'Walking in a winter wonderland' has been permanently ruined for me- in NZ there's a sleazy tire salesman who always has a TV ad at this time of year of himself singing this song :( UGH!
Jess, customizing the blog requires HTML. I can help you with customizing the sidebar over Christmas if you want and show you how to do links.
Post a Comment