Posted by
Jessi
In:
Who am I?
Stolen meme from Stacy. Go into google, type your name plus the following words. (it helped to do it in quotation marks) Learn about what you are.
Jessica looks like...
- She's got a sock down the front of her panties. (I don't, fyi)
- Jessica in bad pants (As opposed to sheryl in bad pants, I assume?)
- A tranny (must be the sock stuffed down my pants)
Jessica likes...
- To start her day with a t-bone steak of two. (this is disgusting)
- To think she's a ghetto gangsta 2. (I missed ghetto gangsta 1)
- Her son's sweat. (Jessica seems to like gross things)
Jessica says...
- She will make-out and make-up. (with whom, she wonders?)
- The sky is a different color here. (true enough. it's quite grey)
- "I love you" with botox. (obviously)
Jessica wants...
- A dinosaur. (seriously. I would LOVE that. a pink one!)
- To shock you into voting. (well, any way to encourage voting in the younger generation)
- Another rock to start a collection. (I rock.)
Jessica does...
- The splits. (that would be entertaining)
- Everything for her husband. (honestly, you'd think that lazy bum would do his own laundry for once)
- Not vote. (she was not shocked into it by anyone, what did you expect?)
Jessica hates...
- Metal. (it turns my skin green)
- The moon. (it is so inconvenient, allowing us not to stumble around in the dark)
- Feet mwahahahaha. (I would not add the mwahahaha, it was there--seriously, though, I do think feet are really gross)
Jessica can...
- Work miracles. (1-800-miracle)
- Do so much better than Justin. (honestly!)
- Beat Ray to ice trophy. (I just have to believe in myself)
Jessica goes...
- To Harvard! (No, Oxford)
- For the hookerish look. (back to those socks in the pants)
- Into the wig business. (a hookerish wig, mind you)
Jessica is...
- Described in Dune as having "hair like shaded bronze". (Dune finds me sexy)
- A rock instrumental written by Dickey Betts. (the funniest part of this was the name Dickey Betts)
- That you? (it is!)
Jessica loves...
- Pandas. (well, who wouldn't love a panda?!)
- Her some taco. (I actually really miss Mexican food over here)
- Someone :) (Jessica is very vague)
This entry was posted on 3:54 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Posted on
-
2 Comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
stupid moon...love your blog theme
ok, this post made me laugh out loud multiple times!
Post a Comment