I like Facebook a lot. I think it's neat. I like the concept of getting to know people at my school better, and I like a quick way to communicate with people. I also usually like the concept of seeing other people communicating. However, Facebook currently has me on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

It has come to my attention that not a single person from Cedarville has written on my wall over the course of vacation. I then proceeded to look at my unitmate's walls and noticed that some of them have kept up communication with each other. Being the neurotic freak that I am, this has me very upset, despite the fact that I have not written on their walls any more than they've written on mine.

Still, I begin to wonder why no one's communicated with me. Is it because they don't like me? Am I annoying? Is it because I talk too much? Is it because I don't come out of my room enough? Do I make dumb jokes? Do I interrupt them when they're talking? Do I talk about myself too much? I, of course, find myself answering yes to all these questions and I can no longer be mad at them for not communicating with me. In fact, I sort of judge them a little for not shunning me more.

I then realize how much of an idiot I am and think "I really should learn to have a better self-image." But then the realization that I'm an idiot makes the self image thing hard. I'm thinking about writing the creator of Facebook a very nasty e-mail. Something with a lot of !!!'s